Pond Aeration Systems Installation & Repairs
If you have any questions on Pond Aeration Systems Installation & Repairs, Pond Perfections can help you! We have many years of experience selling and servicing pond aeration systems of every size to customers all over Canada.
Pond Perfections only sells top-of-the-line quality pumps, diffusers, and tubing to our customers, helping to keep repairs over time to a minimum.
Over time diffusers can get a build-up of calcium and minerals if the pond water is hard. This slows the airflow and puts back pressure on the pump. If you notice your diffusers are not running as good as when they were new. It might be time to clean or replace the diffusers. To clean a diffuser, take it out and put it in vinegar or CLR solution. This will eat the calcium and then wash the outside with a brush or, better yet, a pressure sprayer.
Air Compressor / Pump Repairs
All our air compressors are repairable; bring them to our service center or ship them to us for repairs. We will assess the repairs required and contact you with costs. Depending on the age, it might be better to buy a new or upgrade the compressor. The Pond Perfections team is very experienced working with aeration equipment, so even if it’s not a system we sold, we can have a look.
When calling for Pond Aeration Systems Installation & Repairs questions, please have this information available:
· Size and depth of pond?
· 115 or 230 Volt Hydro?
· How far is it from the pond to the panel box, and what size of wire is it?
· What type of fish do you have?
· Can you send or bring along a drawing of the pond?
Upgrades to consider:
- Consider upgrading to new airstream diffusers, which have a much higher water movement and gas transfer.
- For older systems where the tubing is held down with weights, upgrading to self-weighted tubing is an excellent idea. Pond Perfections did not use weights for their tubing, but a lot of other companies sold tubing requiring separate weights.
Please complete the form for requests for service, and we will contact you as soon as we can. You can also contact us by telephone at 1-866-367-5932