The Aquatic Weed Roller by Beachroller is an aquatic weed reduction tool that reduces sludge, muck, aquatic weeds, and vegetation along your shoreline. The Aquatic Weed Roller is very simple to use by anyone to remove weeds around docks, along shorelines, in ponds, and swimming areas. The Aquatic Weed Roller by Beachroller has 6 durable stainless steel blades for cutting and ripping out weeds and chara algae. The main roller with the cutting blades on it is 24” wide and weighs only 20 lbs. The Beachroller includes five 4 foot long handle sections you can attach quickly with a simple push of spring in the handles.
- Removes undesirable weeds and muck from the lake bottom.
- Simple and easy to use for all ages. Great exercise.
- Inexpensive. Does not cost $1000’s like other lake weed tools.
- No permit is required. No power is required.
- Portable – use in all areas and depths other tools miss.
- No expensive and harmful chemicals are used in your lake.
- No maintenance required: Powder-coated aluminum. Stainless steel blades. PVC plastic heavy-duty roller.
- Weeds fly off the roller. No need to stop. Just keep rolling.
- Easy to move, store or hideaway.
- 1-year warranty on all parts.
- Beachroller has been cleaning up weeds and muck for over a decade.
To order additional handles click here.
How to Use The Beachroller
Remove weeds from the lake with ease. Loosens and blasts up the muck on the bottom to speed up decomposition.
- Lower the 2-foot wide roller into the water.
- Allow the roller to fill with water and sink to the bottom of the lake.
- Use the handle to push the Beachroller along the bottom of the lake.
- The six custom blades will rip, cut, and pull up weeds and muck.
- Repeat this in all areas until your lake bottom or pond is clean.
See the Beachroller in Action