Remove weeds in a simple 4-step process!
- Give it a toss
- Let it sink
- Pull it in
If you have lake or pond weeds growing in deep water, then the Weed Razer is the perfect tool for you. The 48″ Weed Razer cuts aquatic weeds underwater 4′ at a time and has a 6′ handle and 35′ rope to throw it out and pull it back. Because you cut the weeds, as a result, they float up for removal. Works very well with the weed net to make fast cleanup.
Remove your Lake or Pond Weeds in just Minutes with the Weed Razer®. The Weed Razer is a unique V-shaped lake weed cutter with razor-sharp blades designed to be the most efficient and effective tool made. As a result, it cuts or shears almost any type of rooted aquatic vegetation like milfoil, lily pads, sago pond weed, and coontail. Weed Razer’s sharp blades can shear through water weeds with ease and can also cut cattails.
- The Weed Razer clears a path 48″ (4 feet) wide each throw
- Weighs just 8 pounds and is light enough to toss 30 feet or more yet, heavy enough to sink to the bottom
- Able to cut in deep or shallow water
- Cuts at the base of the weeds
- Weeds typically only grow once or twice a year, or you can trim as necessary
- There is little resistance because it slices the water weeds rather than dragging them
- Includes Weed Deflector accessory
- Once you cut or shear the lake or pond weed, we recommend that you remove the cut vegetation from the water, as decaying vegetation will provide nutrients that can stimulate new vegetation
- As the weeds are full of oxygen they float to the top very quickly for easy removal using our heavy duty aquatic weed net.