- Replacement Power Cords for Ice Eaters, F-Series Aeration Equipment, and Decorative Lighting.
- SJTOW UL & CSA Approved – Underwater Rated 3-Wire Cable
- Potted Quick Disconnect
- 115V NEMA 5-15P Plug | 230V NEMA 6-15P Plug
- Unplug the Unit From the Power Source
- Loosen and Remove the Existing Power Cord
- Take Replacement Power Cord and Run Through the 2-1/2″ Water Intake Hole at the Bottom of the Shroud
- Apply a Small Pea-Sized Amount of Dielectric Grease to the Power Cord Connector
- Line Up the Pins and Holes From the Power Cord and Connector on the End Bell, and Then Twist it on
Make Sure to Hand Tighten Only – Do Not Over Tighten – Do Not Use Tools
- In Order to Prevent the Power Cord from Hitting the Propeller, Pull Out Additional Slack Through the 2 1/2″ Water Intake Hole and Secure it with a Clip and Screw
One Additional measure you can take is to secure the power cord to a bracket with a zip tie and then secure it with the clip and screw on the shroud.
- Spin the propeller by hand after you complete the installation to make sure the propeller does not hit the cord.