Remove your Lake or Pond Weeds in just Minutes with the Weed Razer®. The Weed Razer is a unique V shaped lake weed cutter with razor sharp blades designed to be the most efficient and effective tool made to cut or shear almost any type of rooted aquatic vegetation like milfoil, lily pads, sago pond weed and coontail. Weed Razors sharp blades can shear through water weeds with ease, and can also cut cattails.
How to use the Weed Razer
|Using the Weed Razer is a simple 4-step process:
- The Weed Razer clears a path 48″ (4 feet) wide each throw. Weighing in at just 8 pounds it is light enough to toss 30 feet or more yet heavy enough to sink to the bottom.
- Able to cut in deep or shallow water
- Cuts at the base of the weeds
- There is little resistance because it slices the water weeds rather than dragging them
- Pull behind a boat to clear path out into the lakes
- The WeedRazer was improved for 2008 with the Weed Deflector. The Weed Deflector is an accessory for the Weed Razer designed to enhance the performance of the Weed Razer. All Weed Razers come with the Weed Deflector.
- If you have lake or pond weeds, then the Weed Razer is the perfect tool for you.
- Once you cut or shear the lake or pond weed, we recommend that you remove the cut vegetation from the water. Decaying vegetation will provide nutrients that can stimulate new vegetation.
As the weeds are full of oxygen they float to the top very quickly for easy removal. The weeds often only grow once or twice a year or you can trim as necessary. Using our own heavy duty aquatic weed net, (seen below) touch ups are quick and easy.
Our aquatic weed net has been built for fast weed removal and is easy to use. It has a yellow 9’ fiberglass handle, larger 24” hoop of ½” aluminum. The heavy duty 1” square mess netting will last for years of use. It is very light and well balanced so even children can use it. Use it while standing on the shore or out in a boat, the weed net makes the weed removal job 10 times easier.