The 48″ Weed Razer cuts aquatic weeds under water 4′ at a time and has a 6′ handle and 35′ rope to throw it out and pull it back. Because you cut the weeds as a result they float up for removal. Works very well with the weed net to make fast cleanup therefore saving back muscles.
Remove your Lake or Pond Weeds in just Minutes with the Weed Razer®. The Weed Razer is a unique V shaped lake weed cutter with razor sharp blades designed to be the most efficient and effective tool made. As a result it cuts or shear almost any type of rooted aquatic vegetation like milfoil, lily pads, sago pond weed and coontail. Weed Razer’s sharp blades can shear through water weeds with ease, and can also cut cattails.
- The Weed Razer clears a path 48″ (4 feet) wide each throw. Weighing in at just 8 pounds it is light enough to toss 30 feet or more yet heavy enough to sink to the bottom.
- Able to cut in deep or shallow water
- Cuts at the base of the weeds
Chara is an algae and does not float
- There is little resistance because it slices the water weeds rather than dragging them
- Pull behind a boat to clear path out into the lakes
- The Weed Razer was improved for 2008 with the Weed Deflector. The Weed Deflector is an accessory for the Weed Razer designed to enhance the performance of the Weed Razer. All Weed Razers come with the Weed Deflector.
- If you have lake or pond weeds, then the Weed Razer is the perfect tool for you.
- Once you cut or shear the lake or pond weed, we recommend that you remove the cut vegetation from the water. Decaying vegetation will provide nutrients that can stimulate new vegetation.
As the weeds are full of oxygen they float to the top very quickly for easy removal. The weeds often only grow once or twice a year or you can trim as necessary. Using our own heavy duty aquatic weed net, (seen below) touch ups are quick and easy.