The Aquatic Weed Roller by Beachroller is an aquatic weed reduction tool which reduces sludge and aquatic weeds and vegetation. The Aquatic Weed Roller is very simple to use by anyone. Remove aquatic weeds around docks, along shorelines, in ponds and swimming areas. Reduce muck and sludge by speeding up natural decomposition. The Aquatic Weed Roller by Beachroller has a very aggressive manner, with 6 very durable stainless steel blades for cutting and ripping out weeds and chara algae. The main roller with the cutting blades on it is about 24” wide and weighs only 20 lbs. The 4 foot long handle sections attach quickly with a simple push of a spring in the handles. Ships in a 8″x 8′ x 48″ box anywhere in Canada with Canada Post.
- Removes undesirable weeds and muck from lake bottom.
- Simple and easy to use for all ages. Great exercise.
- Inexpensive. Does not cost $1000’s like other lake weed tools.
- No permit required. No power required.
- Portable – use in all areas and depths other tools miss.
- No expensive and harmful chemicals used in your lake.
- No maintenance required: Powder coated aluminum. Stainless steel blades. PVC plastic heavy duty roller.
- Weeds fly off the roller. No need to stop. Just keep rolling.
- Easy to move, store or hide away.
- 1 year warranty on all parts.
- Beachroller has been cleaning up weeds and muck for over a decade.
To order additional handles click here.
How to Use The Beachroller
Remove weeds from the lake with ease.
- Lower the 2 foot roller into the water.
- Allow the roller to fill with water and sink to the bottom of the lake.
- Use the handle to push the Beachroller along the bottom of the lake.
- The six custom blades will rip, cut, and pull up weeds and muck.
- Repeat this in all areas until your lake bottom or pond is clean.