Maintenance and repair services
When you purchase equipment for your pond to keep the water clean, over time parts can wear out or break down. If you have a fountain, aeration system or a Keonders windmill we are happy to help maintain and service then.
Keonders windmill repair
The Keonders windmill is a very simple unit to troubleshoot, if its not pumping air it could be one of the following reasons;
*Diaphragm worn and has a hole.
*Check valves not closing properly
*Bearings are worn out and have too much play
*Air leakage from loose clamps or hole in air line to pond
*Check valve at air stone in pond damaged
* put your ear against the leg while you are standing there and listen, you can hear a lot of the problems down at the bottom. The noises will vibrate down to help you troubleshoot the problem.
We have the equipment to fix the problem while the windmill is still standing or we can lay it down quickly for easy repairs.
When you first call about your problem we go over the points above to closely find what the problem is, making the repair less timely and saving you money. This also gives us a chance to bring along the right repair parts.
Aeration systems Repair
When your electric aeration system stops bubbling it could be one of the following problems;
* pump parts worn and need replaced or rebuilt
* air filter clogged and needs cleaning
* hole in air line from animals
* gear clamps loose and need tightened
* old style diffuser clogged in bottom of pond
* hydro wall plug or line from house damaged
You purchased the system to keep your pond clean and maintaining it keeps the good investment going. When you first call about your problem we go over the points above to closely find what the problem is, making the repair less timely and saving you money. This also gives us a chance to bring along the right repair parts or air line to fix your system.
Floating fountain trouble shooting
Floating fountains add a lot to the atmosphere of your home and landscaping, its not hard to keep them running is peak condition. Here are some of the troubleshooting problems;
- hydro to the fountain needs repair
- muskrats has chewed wire in pond and needs repaired
- screen or nozzle holes clogged
- impellor damaged
- bag , fishing line, or a bag caught on impellor
- old float water logged and sinking
These are usually simple fixes but if you don’t know how it can lees you to just take it out. Fountains are excellent for your pond water quality and add sight and sound to your surroundings keeping it maintained will help you.
Please feel free to call and go over your needs. Thanks!
Aquatic weed and algae control
Sometimes you pond need a little tune up as well, please see our Pond Consultations section for this help.